Backing rings and gaskets for leaktight detachable flange joints
Backing rings and gaskets are used to create flange joints in the following situations:
- Transition from polyethylene pipe to other pipe materials
- Assembly under difficult circumstances
- Connection to valves, pumps and structures
We offer a large selection of gaskets and drilled backings rings. Backing rings are made from Rilsan-coated, galvanised mild steel or stainless steel (to order). Gaskets are made from EPDM or nitrile rubber and may be supplied steel reinforced for more severe applications. They are suitable for use with a number of different standard pressure ratings, for both water and gas applications.
- Fully compliant with our existing ranges of pipe and fittings
- Backing Rings drilled to BS EN 1092-1:2007 Table 13